Frequently Asked Questions
What is the IndochinaStrings-MetroDeal booking process?
The following process allows a MetroDeal voucher owner a successful booking from IndochinaStrings:
FOR LOCAL DESTINATIONS
- Prepare a copy of the following documents: vouchers, government-issued ID, and at least four (4) travel dates.
- Proceed to our booking form at https://www.icspextra.net/en/booking/metrodeal.
- The first part of the form allows you to enter your voucher codes. The system will inform you the number of required vouchers needed for each deal. If you have succeeded in validating all your voucher codes, you will be redirected to the next part of the form.
- The second part of the form allows you to select your preferred check-in date in the hotel/resort. The check-out date will be automatically calculated based on the deal voucher that you have bought. Likewise, the name of the hotel and the room type will automatically be displayed on the page.
- The third part of the form consists of the flight details. This is optional - only provide the necessary details if your deal promo requires that you fly to your destination.
- The last part of the form allows for additional information especially if you are going to give the vouchers as a gift to a loved one or a friend. You need to enter the name and contact information of the recipient of your gift. Don't forget to upload any government-issued ID that you own - file size should not be more than 1MB or the system will not accept the booking request.
- Finally, before you submit the form, make sure that you accept all the terms and conditions of the booking transaction. Your booking will be queued and a customer service representative will process it. Please be patient as it takes time for our staff to coordinate with hotels/resorts.
- As soon as everything is confirmed, you will receive your hotel/resort voucher via email. Print and bring it with you, together with any ID, and present it to the hotel/resort during check-in. Please don't forget to read about incidental deposits if this is your first time to travel.
FOR INTERNATIONAL DESTINATIONS
- Follow the procedure for Local Destinations booking BUT prepare a copy of your passport as well. If you will be travelling with family or friends, have a copy of their passports too. As the voucher owner, you will be required to submit any government-issued ID during the booking process.
- For more personal assistance, please create a support ticket so that our customer service representatives can further customize your itinerary for you. Please be patient as it takes time for our staff to coordinate with our overseas team.
- As soon as everything is confirmed, you will receive your hotel/resort voucher (and plane e-tickets, if any) via email. Print and bring it with you, together with your passport, and present it to the hotel/resort during check-in. Please don't forget to read about incidental deposits if this is your first time to travel abroad.